1. Online store administrator information
The site www.marcalexanderdesign.com is managed by the company Ama Noel Consult srl with registered office in Nucet, Rosia Commune, str. Principala nr. 225, Sibiu County, Romania, Trade Register no. J32 / 17/2006, tax identification number RO18270473, Tel. + 40 743 794 047, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TCGV acknowledgement
The administrator offers you access to the online store and its use, subject to your acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing, using, receiving or purchasing any product, content, data, materials, information or services through our online store, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The administrator reserves the right to supplement or modify any information in the virtual store without notifying the users of the site in advance.
The Visitor / Buyer understands the intellectual property right and will not download / use the content of the Marc Alexander Design online store, images, descriptions, graphic elements, without the administrator’s written consent, as it is owned by the administrator and is protected by copyright law and intellectual and industrial property laws.
4. Entering into the distance contract, validity
- Once the order is placed on Marc Alexander Design online store, the buyer accepts the communication by email or telephone through which the administrator carries out its activity.
- This distance contract is effective upon confirmation of the order by the administrator. Confirmation is made verbally (by phone) or electronically (email).
- TCGV online store Marc Alexander Design are the basis of the contract thus concluded.
- The administrator does not consider in any form an unconfirmed order as having the value of a Contract.
- The buyer becomes the owner of the products after confirmation of full payment of the order.
5. Prices, payment methods, invoicing
- Prices are displayed on the page dedicated to each product, are excluding VAT and do not include delivery costs unless this is specifically specified. If the price is not displayed, you will be able to request an offer and a representative of Marc Alexander Design will communicate the price to you as soon as possible.
- The price of the ordered product is that displayed or communicated on the date of placing the order.
- Payment is made in full at the time of order. The price of the products is that valid at the time of order confirmation. After payment by the Customer of the entire price of the product (by payment order, credit card or online), the Seller will consider the order placed and will issue an invoice based on the information provided by the buyer. The invoice will be issued by S.C. Ama Noel Consult srl.
- You can pay online with your personal or business card in full safety conditions. The cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have code CVV2 / CVC2).
- No additional transaction fees are charged.
- Card data processing is done exclusively on PlatiOnline servers.The security of your information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted over a secure connection to the processor bank. This way your information is secure.
- Regardless of the currency you have in your account, the transactions are made in lei, at the exchange rate of your bank.
- For payment by card, the transaction will appear on the account statement with the name marcalexanderdesign.
Marc Alexander Design through the company Ama Noel Consult srl guarantees that the delivered products are original (in the form they come directly from the artist’s studio).
7. Information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal
These provisions are supplemented by the Law 365/2002 on e-commerce, republished and amended, and by G.E.O. 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts signed with companies.
8. Return Policy
Pursuant to G.E.O. 34/2014, you have the right to withdraw from this contract, without giving any reasons and without incurring penalties within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Our data are:
SC. AMA NOEL CONSULTSRL, Nucet village, Rosia Commune, str. Principala nr. 225, Sibiu County, Romania, E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: + 40 743 794 047. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The following products cannot be returned:
• Were manufactured by special order
• Have been distinctly customized at the consumer’s request
• Were manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications (e.g.:manufacture the product in the color desired by the customer)
• has signs of impact, damage, wear
• is by any means in a condition unsuitable for resale
Marc Alexander Design will only bear the costs of the return if it is attributable to them (the products received do not correspond to the order).
Orders paid by card will be refunded within 3-30 days of return receipt, on the same card used for payment
9. Working hours, deliveries, deadlines
- An order can be placed at any time but the processing period is from Monday to Friday between 9-17, except for public holidays. The average response time to an email is 1 working day.
- In the case the products are in stock, we will deliver within a maximum of 20 days from placing the order. If the product chosen by the customer is not in stock (as will be the case for most orders because our products are unique and made to order) the delivery time will be communicated by telephone by a representative of Marc Alexander Design.
- For orders whose price is higher than 1500 EUR (excluding VAT) the products will be delivered free of charge throughout Romania.
- If the order is lower by 1500 EUR (excluding VAT) a transport fee will be paid which will be calculated depending on the location where the customer wants to receive the product. If he accepts the transport tariff, Marc Alexander Design will take care of organizing the shipment. A separate invoice will then be issued to the customer and payment will be made at the latest upon delivery of the goods to the address indicated by the latter.
- The ordered products will be delivered in front of the building specified by the client. The products are NOT delivered inside the building where you live.
- The administrator undertakes responsibility regarding the delivery of the products ordered by buyer. The risk of loss of the products is transferred to the buyer at the time of the actual delivery of the product.
10. Buyer’s Obligations
- to provide real, correct and up to date information about their entity when requested, otherwise there is the possibility of refusing orders;
- to accept to solve any problems within 30 days from the date of notification through an email addressed to the administrator;
- to accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the administrator once the orders are placed and to pay the price of products through the methods provided, at the time of sending the order.
11. Seller’s Obligations
- to provide users with free professional information on their products and services. The content published in the virtual store is indicative. The characteristics of the products displayed on the site are provided by the manufacturer. Product images are displayed as a presentation and the actual appearance of the product may be different.
- to contact customers in order to confirm orders, by e-mail or telephone;
- to deliver the products within 20 days from the delivery confirmation, if they are in stock;
- to use the personal data collected from clients / users in accordance with the `Confidentiality` section, an integral part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
According to EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Regulation on Data Protection GDPR (previously according to the requirements of Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, amended and supplemented by Law No. 506 / 2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector) SC. AMA NOEL CONSULT SRL, with registered office in Nucet Village, Rosia Commune, Str. Princiapal nr. 235, Sibiu County, Romania, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +40 743 794 047, Trade Register no. J32 / 17/2006, R018270473, by company’s administrator has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about yourself, a member of your family or another person.
What categories of data do we process?
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us. The data that will be saved in the database of SC AMA NOEL CONSULT SRL are: name, surname, email address, telephone number, address and other data for invoicing only if they are provided voluntarily. Refusal to provide such data prevents us from processing the orders sent online to the Marc Alexander Design virtual store.
Purpose of processing
The purpose of data collection is: providing services for your benefit (concluding contracts, invoicing purchased products, fulfilling orders, solving any problems regarding purchased products) advertising, marketing, publicity (to keep you informed about the best offers for products / services that you might be interested in. In this regard, we can send you any type of message such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone containing general and targeted information, information on products similar or complementary to those you have purchased, information on offers for which you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications), electronic communications.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was provided or as required by applicable law. You may ask us to delete certain information or close your account at any time, and we will respond to such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, including after closing your account, where applicable law or our legitimate interests so require.
According to GDPR and Law no. 677/2001, you have the right of access, free intervention on data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision, and the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority and before the competent courts. At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning yourself and to request the erasure of data*. To exercise these rights, you can send a written request, dated and signed to the AMA NOEL CONSULT SRL registered address (see Contact) or online by email at email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a petition before the competent courts.
Your data will not be transferred abroad.
If any of the information about you is incorrect or you wish to change it, please let us know as soon as possible.
* any data subject has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data. This right to object may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (e.g.: processing performed by financial and fiscal services, police, courts, social security funds). Therefore, this statement cannot be included if the processing is mandatory;
* any person also has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (TCGV) are governed by Romanian legislation. In case of dispute, if the amicable settlement has no effect after the registration of complaint at the company’s registered address, the Sibiu District court will have exclusive jurisdiction to solve the dispute. Marc Alexander Design is not responsible for damages that are not their responsibility, e.g. malfunction of the online store, or for those resulting from the impossibility to access the pages of the online store (e.g.: internet network malfunctions). Force majeure events exonerate from liability the party affected by such even